Monday, 17 August, 2026г.
russian english deutsch french spanish portuguese czech greek georgian chinese japanese korean indonesian turkish thai uzbek

пример: покупка автомобиля в Запорожье

 

Miami Vice star in alleged billion dollar money laundering probe

Miami Vice star in alleged billion dollar money laundering probeУ вашего броузера проблема в совместимости с HTML5
(12 Mar 2003) SHOTLIST APTN File October 2002, Paris 1. Don Johnson and wife at Chanel show APTN File May 2001, Cannes 2. Don Johnson at Cannes Film Festival APTN File May 1995, South Korea 3. Don Johnson at Planet Hollywood opening MIAMI VICE STAR IN BILLION DOLLAR DRAMA Don Johnson 53, star of the 1980s police drama 'Miami Vice', is at the centre of a German customs probe after eight (bn) billion dollars of share certificates, cheques, credit notes and bonds were found in his car last year. Johnson is suspected of being involved in a money laundering ring after being stopped as he crossed the border from Switzerland. German authorities confirmed yesterday. No charges have been filed but a German customs official said tax and customs officials in America have been told what was found in his black Mercedes. Leonhard Bierl, of the German Customs Criminal Investigation Department in Cologne said: "That wouldn't have happened unless we were suspicious about why he had all these stocks and shares with him." He added that a decision on whether to launch a criminal probe against him will come soon. Johnson was driving from Zurich with three passengers when he was stopped at a customs checkpoint two miles over the German border on November 6. Officers searched his car and spent several hours photocopying the paper fortune found concealed in a suitcase. When stopped on November 6, Johnson allegedly said he needed the papers for a business deal with DaimlerChrysler. A spokesman for the actor last night confirmed Johnson had been stopped at a border control point but denied he had �5 ($7.5) (bn) billion worth of stocks and bonds in his car. He claimed that the German customs officials were trying to pin something on him. Johnson is also being sued in California for $1 million after failing to repay a bank loan and has also been trying to sell off his collection of classic cars. Elliott Mintz, spokesman for Johnson, said the star is now considering legal action against the newspaper which first printed the story. You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/bcad447c82f7ad5afb6ffab63de12017 Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork
Мой аккаунт